Summer Intern – Columbia
- Job Responsibilities
- This position reports to the Labor Market Information Department in Columbia. Incumbent will assist in updating flyers on the website as data becomes available. Assists in obtaining data for Data Trends newsletter. Assists in obtaining data for Economic Report. Assists LMI Director on projects to include obtaining data, proofreading draft texts.
- Minimum and Additional Requirements
- Must be enrolled in a degree program at the time of the internship. Must have completed their Foundation year (at least 27 credits) and have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Enrollment in a Mathematics, Statistics or Economics degree program.
- Additional Comments
- Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Please complete the State application to include all current and previous work history and education. A resume will not be accepted nor reviewed to determine if an applicant has met the qualifications for the position.
- State of South Carolina
- Department of Employment and Workforce
1550 Gadsden Street
Columbia, South Carolina, 29202
THE LANGUAGE USED IN THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT CREATE AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BETWEEN THE EMPLOYEE AND THE AGENCY. THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT CREATE ANY CONTRACTUAL RIGHTS OR ENTITLEMENTS. THE AGENCY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE THE CONTENT OF THIS DOCUMENT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART. NO PROMISES OR ASSURANCES, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WHICH ARE CONTRARY TO OR INCONSISTENT WITH THE TERMS OF THIS PARAGRAPH CREATE ANY CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT.