Workforce Outreach Coordinator
- Job Responsibilities
- This position reports to the Labor Market Information Department in Columbia. Incumbent will develop, prepare, edit, coordinates and disseminates informational and/ or educational material for the Labor Market Information department to enhance the facilitation of the Workforce Information Grant as specified by the US Department of Labor and to meet the needs of the SC Department of Employment and Workforce.
- Minimum and Additional Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree and experience related to the development and dissemination material.
- Additional Comments
- Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Please complete the State application to include all current and previous work history and education. A resume will not be accepted nor reviewed to determine if an applicant has met the qualifications for the position.
- State of South Carolina
- Department of Employment and Workforce
- 1550 Gadsden StreetColumbia, South Carolina, 29202
THE LANGUAGE USED IN THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT CREATE AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BETWEEN THE EMPLOYEE AND THE AGENCY. THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT CREATE ANY CONTRACTUAL RIGHTS OR ENTITLEMENTS. THE AGENCY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE THE CONTENT OF THIS DOCUMENT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART. NO PROMISES OR ASSURANCES, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WHICH ARE CONTRARY TO OR INCONSISTENT WITH THE TERMS OF THIS PARAGRAPH CREATE ANY CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT.