The C2ER awards committee has rolled out a new award program for community, economic, and workforce researchers. The award program recognizes the contribution of research activities to the success of local, regional, or state community, economic, and workforce development initiatives.
Purpose of award:
To increase the quality of applied research by identifying meritorious projects and promoting the diffusion of creative ideas through research activities.
All C2ER and LMI Institute members are eligible. Eligible projects are those in which the nominated organization plays a coordinating role or in which their research is an integral component of the project or activity. Ongoing programs or projects started within the last 24 months are eligible.
- Nominations should respond to at least one of the following criteria of research activities:
- Projects supporting business, economic, and workforce development activities
- Data collection, dissemination, or visualization projects
- Project impact, program evaluation, or assessments
- Projects supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Projects supporting collaborative community/regional initiatives
- Projects or policy analysis supporting federal, state, or local initiatives, such as COVID-19
Submission Deadline is Friday, April 9, 2021.
See full C2ER awards information here