EDC Project Administrator
The duties listed below are not all of the duties that may be assigned but are those that are considered as essential for an employee to perform.
- Provide management of retail, commercial, office and industrial projects as assigned by the Business Recruitment Director and/or EDC Executive Director; monitor and support all business recruitment efforts.
- Work with city and county staff, utility representatives, engineering professionals as well as regional and state recruitment partners in an effort to meet project needs
- Coordinate and manage project incentives and grants awarded i support of new recruitment projects and ensure timely transition of project to Existing Industry Manager.
- Work with Assistant Director to implement annual marketing strategy and support daily operations of the organization.
- Provide support to the Existing Industry Manager to facilitate expansion projects.
- Coordinate with EDC staff and partners to maintain accurate and current content on the EDC website.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director and/or Assistant Director.
- Assists with planning and executing project announcements.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a BS or BA degree. Requires working knowledge of economic development and project management practices. A minimum of 3 years in economic development or a position with project management responsibilities.. A valid driver’s license is required. The candidate selected must undergo and pass a drug screening test prior to employment.