Business Intelligence Analyst
If you are a data-driven, business-focused research analyst with a passion for turning inputs into insights, then we want to hear from you.
The Charleston Regional Development Alliance executes a globally focused business development and marketing program to attract the world’s best companies to the Charleston | SC metro area. We seek a Business Intelligence Analyst with a hunger to be a part of Charleston’s exciting future.
This collaborative, inquisitive team member will play a key role in collecting and analyzing robust business intelligence in support of our economic development work. Specifically, the analyst will:
- Use secondary and primary, qualitative and quantitative research to identify and analyze industry, company and supply chain trends that have implications for the Charleston metro area.
- Convert data into action by “connecting the dots” to uncover opportunities and challenges facing our targeted companies and industries (both domestic and international).
- Maintain local market data and company intelligence to help identify and showcase the region’s competitive business advantages.
- Support the creation of presentations and reports with reliably solid research findings.
- Communicate via numerous channels with diverse entities, modifying messaging as appropriate/necessary.
The ideal candidate has practical experience collecting, organizing and analyzing complex data sets to enable better, faster and more informed business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years relevant, progressive experience
- Passion for data, information, accuracy
- MS Office Suite with advanced Excel skills
- Salesforce experience preferred