Event presentations are available to Members.
February 17, 2021
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
In this workshop, the Chmura team will summarize COVID-19’s impact on the national economy and give attendees the tools they need to analyze COVID-19’s impact on their own region. Chmura will show attendees where to find and how to use government data on employment and labor. We will also show how our JobsEQ by Chmura software tool and real-time job postings data makes it easier to quantify COVID-19’s economic impact.
This workshop will address:
- What labor market data can I use to see how COVID-19 is affecting my local economy?
- Which industries and occupations have been hardest hit?
- How can job postings data help us track COVID-19’s economic impact?
- What can I do right now to help my community recover?
Meet the instructors:
- Dr. Christine Chmura, CEO and Chief Economist
- Greg Chmura, Chief Quality Officer
- Dr. Bryan Shelly, Director of Sales, Senior Strategist for Education
This Workshop is FREE to all C2ER and LMI Institute Members
Seating is limited to 40 attendees