Call for Webinar Proposals: Fall 2020
Share your expertise – Fall 2020 webinar proposals are now open! Do you have a new research project, data set, or initiative you’d like to share with the C2ER and LMI Institute community? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
All presentation experience levels are welcome to submit, this is a great professional development opportunity to work towards the CERP (Certified Economic Research Professional) Certification. Through the many webinars we offer each year, we welcome any work as it is connected to economic and workforce development research.
All topics related to economic and workforce development research are welcome. Topic ideas are listed below, but not limited to that list. Tell us, how are you furthering the field of economic development research and labor market information?
- Your organization response to stabilize and revive the local economy from the pandemic
- New tools/ techniques you are using in your research
- Transforming data into compelling stories
- Utilizing data science for economic and workforce developers to influence action
- Getting Federal grants for research and development
- Attracting, retaining, and investing in talent
- Apprenticeship models and lessons learned
- Educating the STEM-skilled workforce
- Predicting the future of skills and jobs
- Gig Economy Developments
- Specifically using labor market information to enhance research
All webinars run for 60 minutes. (5-minute introduction, 30-40-minute presentation, and 15-minutes for Q&A.) The presentation may be one speaker or a panel. Please note all speakers in your proposal.
Webinars are held Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays at 2:00pm eastern time to accommodate all time zones.
Proposals will be accepted through July 31, 2020.
Submit your proposal here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fall2020webinars